Old September 14th 04, 07:45 AM
Patti

Hullo Roberta
If you are going to do another 'mosaic' floor, can I suggest that you do
a quick (or not!) Google with 'Cosmati' as the keyword. You may, of
course, have a pattern already in mind/photgraphed; but you might enjoy
a ramble down this particular lane. I don't know what you'll find, as
mine were photographs in a specific book; but I'm sure there will be
something interesting for you.
..
In article , Roberta Zollner
writes
Apart from the perennial take-along hand project (currently 2½" bowties) and
the evening-with-DH hand quilting, I am (gasp!) between quilts! Just
finished 2 smallish ones made of some orphan blocks. Guess it's time to
start drafting another mosaic floor. A dear kind friend came over last week
and brought me my order of marbles, so there's floor-type fabric!
Roberta in D

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill