Old October 27th 04, 07:27 PM
KJ

My dad told me one the other day.
A guy drives down the street and see 6 naked mature women lying in the
front yard (on quilts!?) and can't believe what he saw. So he goes around
the block to take another look and sure enough! Six naked women lying in
the yard. So he asks another guy who's there what's going on. The second
guy says, "Oh they're retired prostitutes and they're having a yard sale!"

wrote in message
Anyone have a quilt-related joke I can tell tonight at guild meeting? I
always like to leave them laughing! Here'a one I cannot tell: A four
year old was examining his testicles, and asked Mama, "Are these my
brains?" Mama replied, " Not yet, honey." Nancycog in MD