Old May 21st 05, 11:40 AM
Lady Greece

Thank you all so much for the help. I am looking through these sites. I
can't wait to start making some. :-) My aunt used to make them but she is
not with us any longer. You know the funny thing is, I've been to almost
every craft store here in Calgary Canada where I live to find some books and
no one knows what I'm talking about.

Happy crocheting everybody!
Anna

"Aud" wrote in message

"Lady Greece" skrev i melding
Hi all,

I'm new here. My name is Anna and I am having a hard time finding a
pattern for a Crochet Doll face potholder. You know the one with the
plastic face. The other thing I'm looking for is, a Doll toilet tissue
cover. If any one of you have a pattern that willing to share or for sale
please let me know.

Thank you so much

Anna

Hi Anna! Welcome to this group!
Yes, I remember well these potholders!
Anna Maria found a site, I am imopressed, I haven't seen them for years!
May be this is something too? here is no picture.
http://journals.aol.com/virginiamyho...et/entries/722
AUD ;-))