Old October 19th 04, 06:35 AM
starlia

You could never tell the temp in our old oven at the ghetto house. It was
so hot it would melt any knobs we purchased and I just plain gave up. I
winged a lot of things until I bought my little toaster oven. We finally
gave in and used it for almost two years before we moved. Now I have new
appliances (cept the fridge) and I love not having to feel as if everything
is going to burn the house down.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"~Candace~" wrote in message
m...
Mine is off by 50-65, depending on it's mood. I would be so lost without
my oven thermometer.

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged
beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
I bought premo Sculpey clays and made some cool designes but my problem
is I
can't figure out how long to bake them.
I've already burned one.

Get an oven thermometer. Ovens are often off by 5 or 10 degrees, or even
more.
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph
Chilton
Pearce