Old October 18th 04, 06:54 PM
Diana Curtis

I remember baking my first pieces of sculpey...the white bulk stuff that is
almost good for nothing, and wondering why the darn stuff wouldnt harden! It
was still dentable after the recommended time and temps. I had no idea that
it needed to cool before you could safely handle them. LOL
Some of the pieces I made with that crummy stuff still exist and are in good
shape. I dont know how that happened.
Diana

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
I bought premo Sculpey clays and made some cool designes but my problem

is I
can't figure out how long to bake them.
I've already burned one.

Get an oven thermometer. Ovens are often off by 5 or 10 degrees, or even

more.
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph

Chilton
Pearce