Old March 7th 04, 07:14 PM
Kathy

Welcome...this is a great place to be. You will meet some very
talented people here. Have you had to ask yourself "Am I a fabric
collector or a quilter" yet?
I am into it not quite a year yet and I am hopelessly addicted to both
buyig fabric and making blocks. Some of the blocks even get connected
and turn out to be quilts !!!

Quilty Hugs,
Kathy (in Alaska)

Those that made it into being quilts are he
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...109&uid=769647

"Durga Marino" wrote in message ...
I just signed up for this newsgroup and wanted to say hello. Have been
quilting only about 6 months and have done mostly crazy quilt squares, free
form quilting, and landscape quilting. I took a class at Quilt University
which was really great and am totally addicted to quilting. I signed up for
another one later on this month. It's nice to find so many people involved
in so many different aspects of quilting.