Old March 7th 04, 05:28 AM
Mary in Oregon

it is about 36 inches square... I didn't measure it before sending it off to
the intended.

--
Mary
"Durga Marino" wrote in message
Thanks Mary. I just looked at some of the pictures of your quilts and

love
your hummingbird lap quilt. What size is it?

"Mary in Oregon" wrote in message
Hi Durga. Welcome to the group.

--
Mary
"Durga Marino" wrote in message
I just signed up for this newsgroup and wanted to say hello. Have

been
quilting only about 6 months and have done mostly crazy quilt squares,

free
form quilting, and landscape quilting. I took a class at Quilt

University
which was really great and am totally addicted to quilting. I signed

up
for
another one later on this month. It's nice to find so many people

involved
in so many different aspects of quilting.