Old March 6th 04, 12:40 AM
Carolyn McCarty

Welcome, Durga! Pull up a chair, have a cup/glass of your favorite bevvie,
and pass the chocolates!

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

"Durga Marino" wrote in message
I just signed up for this newsgroup and wanted to say hello. Have been
quilting only about 6 months and have done mostly crazy quilt squares,

free
form quilting, and landscape quilting. I took a class at Quilt University
which was really great and am totally addicted to quilting. I signed up

for
another one later on this month. It's nice to find so many people involved
in so many different aspects of quilting.