Old June 19th 04, 11:31 AM
Katherine

Welcome back, DOnna. If I were you, I wouldn't even TRY to catch up! Just
start fresh and go from here.
Katherine

Donna McIntosh wrote:
I haven't posted a whole lot here but was finishing up unloading the
next to last box of my stash (and was I glad that the hubby wasn't
around while I was unpacking!! )..and thought i'd post..Moved from
South Carolina to Southern Indiana (just across river from
Louisville. Been without the computer for about a month, and boy am I
happy that I can finally log on and get my stash fix! and see what
everyone is up to!

Donna in Indyucky (as my 8-year old and hubby call this area..