Old May 6th 04, 03:18 PM
sewingsusan

Default Does anyone use and recommend the Ultimate Needlework System 4?

Hi! I am new to this list. I recently started doing crewel
embroidery and have discovered it to be a "crewel addiction" :-). I
did a search and read some past posts on crewel embroidery - for now I
have been learning the ropes with some "vintage" Erica Wilson and Elsa
Williams kits which I got off of Ebay. Since I so love doing this,
and find it to be very relaxing and peaceful, I want to invest in the
right "tools". I have a bit of a windfall coming to me in the next
month or so, and in anticipation I am plotting my splurges :-).

I know the Lowery Workstation is quite popular amongst serious
stitchers, but I ran across the "Ultimate Needlework System 4" while
doing a search on the internet for needlework stands, and it seems to
me to have a few advantages over the Lowery. Here is the link, for
anyone who may be interested:

http://www.stitchers-paradise.com/Stands/System_4.htm

I did a search and someone else asked this question about 5 years ago,
and no one responded. I am hoping there will be a response this time.
:-)

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
Sewing Susan
Maplewood, MN