Old November 22nd 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Default quick quilt for granddaughter

Hello to yet another Pat!! G
Warm wishes is quick, easy, pretty, and the pattern is free! It is on-line
offering of Quiltmaker Magazine. I've made it several times, and always
enjoy it.

Go to www.quiltmaker.com/projectlinus
HTH. PAT in VA/USA

"news.sf.sbcglobal.net" wrote in message
Maybe someone here can help me decide on a quick quilt for my
granddaughter's 13th birthday. She picked out a fabric with the colors
she liked for her bedroom that is being remodeled. I ordered 3 yards of
the fabric and picked out some fabrics from my stash that would go well
with the fabric. I have a longarm quilter so I can quilt it pretty fast.
I will be getting the fabric that I ordered on the 26th and her birthday
is on the 28th of November.

Don't know why I am having so much trouble with this.

Thanks Pat