Old May 14th 18, 02:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nyssa[_2_]

Default Indigo Rose and Catherine Strickler

wrote:

Does anyone know if Catherine Strickler of Indigo Rose is
still designing or in business? I've tried to contact her
through an old e-mail address and phone number but the
e-mail came back 'undeliverable' and the phone number is
out of service.

I did one of her scissor fobs some years ago, and wanted
to get permission to teach it as a Guild project in canvas
work. I'm willing to pay, but I do not want to violate
copyright.

I've found a number of her patterns still for sale at
various on-line stores, but no further information. If I
can't find her, it looks like I will have to design
something myself.

Thanks for your help.

Marg W.

No, Indigo Rose is no longer in business and Catherine no
longer designs or teaches.

If you'd like to try snail mail, email me privately, and
I'll give you her home address.

Nyssa, who hasn't been designing lately herself
At River's End