Old September 21st 09, 01:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dwyn

Default Naming is the game, and I suck at it.

Does anyone else have this problem? *What do you all do to name your
jewelry pieces?

Names are a GREAT selling tool - I name most everything, but not, Gawd
help me, with "people" names.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5279559

Some are descriptive of the colour/and or shape, some of the emotion
that I think it evokes, or what I was thinking about, or listening to,
when I made it.

Million Dollar Necklace
Into the Mystic
Earth Below Us
Rasberry Swirl
Lime Gold Wave
Obscured by Mist and Frozen in Time

Guess I'm just a story-teller at heart.

However, my vehicle does not have a name, nor my computer. For some
reason, although I drive a minivan - everyone refers to it as my
"truck." This confuses me - but I've learned to live with it and now
it is "my truck." I guess it has honorary truck status for all the
hauling of dogs and equipment that it does. I have no idea how anyone
can manage with just a car. ;-)