View Single Post
Old September 20th 09, 08:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sterling[_3_]
external usenet poster

Default Naming is the game, and I suck at it.

I just gotta be different! Girl names for my vehicles are a complete No-No. You wouldn't name a
girl dog Barney would you? All my vehicles are Male! Mine got balls, hence the dude names. I
don't drive a girly-man car, I drive a full out Tahoe and I love my truck. A friend of mine made me
a "set of balls" out of blue and white cord for my male truck that I hang off the back of my truck,
off the tow hitch. *lmao* You guys ever see those ones made out of plastic that look realistic? I
think they are outlawed here in my town. *rotflmao* I wouldn't have those...

Just like my computer - I named him Petie. I figure, I spend a lot of time with "him" so I might
all well name "him". Not to mention I kinda had to on account of my network. hehehehe

I say again, I just gotta be different. Dude names. yeah, thats where its at, cept for my jewelry.
*snort* Most of my jewelry is something like "freshwater pearls, sterling silver, and Jasper".
Yeah, real original. So, what happens if you make two bracelets with freshwater pearls, sterling
silver and jasper? Of course, they are different colors and different size/shape stones, but its
all basically the same. So, what then? I actually asked my mom to help me come up with names and
she said I should name them "freshwater pearls, sterling silver, and Jasper-1, then 2, then 3" and
so on. Geez, like thats really gonna go over well on the web site! I could see it now, some woman
trying to buy "freshwater pearls, sterling silver, and Jasper-2" when she really wanted #4.

Naming, I still suck at it!

Sterling

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Heather - do you live near a gardener named Maddie? Or is she less one of a
kind then I thought? (BTW, my cars are always just "girl" or "baby")

I'm almost tempted to as for a link.....

Ads