Old September 20th 09, 03:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sterling[_3_]

Default Naming is the game, and I suck at it.

Does anyone else have a hard time coming up with names to call their jewelry pieces?
I do, and I don't know why. Sometimes the name just comes to you, but most times I am at a loss.
I can sit here for hours and never come up with a name to call this stuff. What the hell is wrong
with me?

I started a word document where I list name, terms, sayings, and anything that strikes me as a
potential name for some jewelry piece - the right piece. I just started to do this because I find
it SOOOOOOOOO hard to think of names for my pieces right when I need it. That's helped, but I am
still having a hard time of it.

Does anyone else have this problem? What do you all do to name your jewelry pieces?

Sterling