Old June 28th 04, 04:03 PM
Cheryl

I support many of Mr. Moore's opinions, respect him as an
activist, but don't know if I can handle the stress of the content of the
movie.

With the exception of the very short reference to the towers bombing, and
several "graphic" war scenes about 2/3 of the way through the movie... and a
mother crying over her lost son..

the rest of the movie is actually - entertaining... some of his points are made
with humor.... and audience was laughing out loud.

Some of the movie is SAD - no doubt --
but - it is nicely balanced with other things...
There are times I would have liked to shout out my opinion of Bush -and I
suspect many others felt the same.
-- I think Moore's use of comic relief was intentional -- because he knew how
mad the movie would make people -- and knew therre had to be some "emotional"
release in it for watchers...

I was not sure I wanted to go --
mom wanted to see it - and would not go to a movie by herself I am certain....
so I agreed to go -- and I'm glad I went...
Cheryl
DRAGON BEADS
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/