Old June 28th 04, 03:44 PM
Kandice Seeber

And don't assume that no one wants to talk politics just because one or two
people post that they don't wish to. People, if you don't want to hear
about this movie or talk about it, ignore or killfile the thread. It's
easy.

Personally, I am still not sure if I am going to see the movie - for similar
reasons as Sooz. I support many of Mr. Moore's opinions, respect him as an
activist, but don't know if I can handle the stress of the content of the
movie. I do however plan to purchase tickets, even if I don't go. Becuase
I support his stance on things, and want to "vote" with my checkbook, since
that's pretty much all the current government understands. Money.

I usually go to the movies on the big screen to be entertained, and to
escape reality. This is not the venue of choice for me to watch political
commentary. I would rather watch it on television in private and in small
sections or listen to it on the radio. That's just me. I'll probably rent
it or buy it when it comes out on video.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Patti,

We do have free speech here but let's face it - if you get more than two
people in a common setting, there are going to be political diagreements.
Life is too damned short to try to get someone to change their personal
beliefs so why bother? It takes so much energy - and for what?

Don't leave because we don't want to talk politics. Stay - tell us about
your current beading projects, your children's latest stunt, your
grandmother's favorite cookie recipe. If you really have the urge to

discuss
politics, there are forums where there are LOTS of people just waiting to
try to change YOUR mind.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Beadseeker" wrote in message

I believe that we'd all be better off if we left politics off this

board,
even if prefaced by OT. Let's stick to beads! PLEEZE

You know, I think I'd be bettter off by leaving this board.I was under
the
impression that we had free speech in this country, but I guess not on
this
board.
goodbye.
Patti