Old November 11th 05, 04:34 PM
teleflora

Default what is the deal with thimbles?

Well, my needs have changed since I started up again with the acrylic nails.
My old thimbles don't fit. Of course, they were used mostly for piecing and
sewing work. I've NEVER had a thimble that worked well for me for quilting.

Cindy

"DrQuilter" wrote in message
I see all these posts about thimbles and searching for the holy grail, eer,
thimble. what is the deal? I have several thimbles I love, most of them
gotten at estate/yard sales for a few bucks, usually in a lot of sewing
stuff. according to the day, the heat, the size of my finger I use one or
another. I don't get it.. what is it you don't like about regular thimbles?
--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)