Old November 11th 05, 01:10 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

Default what is the deal with thimbles?

Mine did that at first but I built up a callous and it never bothered me
again. Same with my underneath finger. Once I get the callous built up it
last forever.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"Bonnie NJ" wrote in message
ink.net...
Hi,

It may be that my fingers are misshappen. The thimbles that fit my
fingertips leave very sore spots on my first knuckle and prevents only
allows me to sew for short periods of time. I'm looking for a thimble
that will allow me to sew longer with no discomfort.

--
Bonnie
NJ
"DrQuilter" wrote in message
I see all these posts about thimbles and searching for the holy grail,
eer, thimble. what is the deal? I have several thimbles I love, most of
them gotten at estate/yard sales for a few bucks, usually in a lot of
sewing stuff. according to the day, the heat, the size of my finger I use
one or another. I don't get it.. what is it you don't like about regular
thimbles?
--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)