Old February 3rd 05, 01:20 AM
AliceW

Mary, have you decided on colors yet? Will all your blocks be the same
colors?

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us

"maryd" wrote in message
:I haven't even printed directions. I just saved them to my desktop.
:
: --
: Mary
: http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948
: "Melissa in NJ" wrote in message
: ...
:: Wow Tina it looks great. I have that very animal fabric. Used it in my
:: jungle quilt. I can't believe you have it done already. Myself, I managed
:: print the directions!!!!
::
:: I have no clue what each month's blocks will be. I plan on picking them
:: right before they are due. So like you guys it will be a surprise each
: month
:: even for me!!!
::
:: Melissa in NJ
::
:: --
:: and the "Boos Hounds" (Bear, Bits, and Lexus)
:: and Maxi (aka Witch Kitty with a "B"), Kenobi (aka "Kitty Wan Kenobi"),
:: and Salem (aka "Salem the Yak")
::
:: Pics of My Quilts:
:: http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady
::
:: Quilt Something for Yourself! Adopt a Racing Greyhound!
:: --
:: Remove STOPCRAP to reply
:: --
::