Old July 2nd 20, 02:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default HELP!! Does anyone own a Janome MC 6600p

I inherited this beautiful machine when my Mum died 2 years ago and everything was going fine until something happened and I cannot get the presser foot to go to it's lowest extent.

There is a gap of around 2-3mm when the foot lever is in it's lowest position which means that it is not possible to sew at all as there is no engagement with the dog feet.

Does anyone know why this has happened and how I might be able to correct it so I can sew again??