Old October 6th 19, 03:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Short

Default Tuscan Vintage Quilt

I just recently finished 5 crib quilt tops in various animal prints. This got rid of a lot of prints left over from other baby quilts. Now that I have whittled down my stash, it's time to move on.
This quilt I am now in the process of making is named Tuscan Vintage Quilt and the quilt pattern can be found by getting on the internet and googling it.
Google: Tuscan Vintage Quilt Pattern, then scroll down until you see the pattern which can be bought. This quilt came from McCall's Quick Quilts, August/September 2018. Hope someone will try this quilt. I'm making mine from a Jelly roll, using batiks and batik cream background.
Sandy$