Old January 18th 12, 08:57 PM
SewieJoey SewieJoey is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauline[_3_] View Post
Is anyone familiar with the Norwood Hand Quilting Frame. I know we don't
have a lot of hand quilters around, but one of our guild members donated
hers for our upcoming Fabric Follies & More sale & I have not been
successful in locating any information on the internet about it. She told
me it is made out of oak & she paid about $300 for it 10 years ago. It's in
mint condition & we don't want to give it away, nor do we want to ask too
much money for it. Thanks for any information that you can give me.

Pauline
Northern California
Pauline - Were you able to sell your Norwood Hand Quilting Frame? I am very interested to know how much you sold it for. I am looking at one at an antique mall where I live, and wonder if the price is too high.

Linda
Western Michigan