Old June 5th 10, 02:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ross

Default Hand Quilting Frame

Pauline wrote:
Is anyone familiar with the Norwood Hand Quilting Frame. I know we
don't have a lot of hand quilters around, but one of our guild members
donated hers for our upcoming Fabric Follies & More sale & I have not
been successful in locating any information on the internet about it.
She told me it is made out of oak & she paid about $300 for it 10 years
ago. It's in mint condition & we don't want to give it away, nor do we
want to ask too much money for it. Thanks for any information that you
can give me.

Pauline
Northern California

The World Wide Quilting Page, under the heading "Quilting Frames and
Hoops" at:
http://www.quilt.com/Tools/HoopsAndFrames.html shows:

Norwood
Box 167 HP
Fremont, MI 49412
(616) 924-3901
Hoops &frames, Send SASE for new color brochure

HTH
Ross