Old June 5th 10, 03:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

Default Hand Quilting Frame

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/art/1766937501.html
heres one for sale on craigslist, fwiw.
no idea bout their price but they're making money at that price for sure.
still looking for a link to the manufacturers.
j.

"Pauline" wrote ...
Is anyone familiar with the Norwood Hand Quilting Frame. I know we don't
have a lot of hand quilters around, but one of our guild members donated
hers for our upcoming Fabric Follies & More sale & I have not been
successful in locating any information on the internet about it. She told
me it is made out of oak & she paid about $300 for it 10 years ago. It's in
mint condition & we don't want to give it away, nor do we want to ask too
much money for it. Thanks for any information that you can give me.

Pauline
Northern California