Old November 20th 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Default OK - I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not OT - stupid Baby Lock Quest Minus

Oh, Musicmaker. I had such hopes for you to be sewing up a storm before
Christmas.
I sure hope the President KNOWS we all are watching the outcome.

Butterfly (I feel like they pricked our proverbial balloon on this)

"Musicmaker" wrote in message
I wish I could, Taria. The nearest dealer, who has been very helpful
in working as a mediator between me and BL, had never even seen a
quest until I brought mine in. There is an example of one of the few
disadvantages to living in rural midwest. I'm returning it, and
editing the letter as Polly has suggested. I believe that this is the
same machine. 3 reasons.
1st - it's doing exactly the same thing as the other one
2nd- I kept one of the screwdrivers that came with the original quest
cause it was so short and useful. The new machine came missing the
short screwdriver.
3rd, - the manuals are the same as came with the original.

I know a little bit about how appliances are replaced - the
replacement comes off the shelf, complete with all the extras that go
with it - they don't unpack the new one, trade the manuals, remove a
screwdriver, repack it and send it out.

I believe they only tuned up the original, slapped some pretty new
stickers on it that say plus, and gave it back to me.

Musicmaker