Old November 20th 08, 02:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Musicmaker

Default OK - I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not OT - stupid Baby LockQuest Minus

I must say it smells bad from here. *Did any of the documentation you
kept have a serial number for the machine itself (rather than the model
number) on it? *That way you could compare with the one in your hands.

Lizzy - thanks for that suggestion - I checked - and the serial number
is different
so my theory is incorrect - either the quest is not compatible with me
- or they need to go into the lemonade business.

Musicmaker