Old October 10th 15, 05:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Pine Trees and squares

Hello Naan and Brian,
I found the flyer, so it is in Keepsake Quilting (Holiday 2015) catalogue on page 9. One block is the 16 squares and the other is the pine tree. I made all my pine trees with yellow background. I made the rows that have only two trees in a lighter shade of green. It will have a red print inner border and dark green 5 1/2 inch outer that matches one of the 16 squares.
I am sewing the rows together today. Thanks you all for your thoughts..
Sandy$
Note: You might view it by going to their web sight www.keepsakequilting.com