Old October 5th 15, 08:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Brian[_3_]

Default Pine Trees and squares

On Fri, 02 Oct 2015 08:28:10 -0700, morningdove2011 wrote:

I found this picture of a quilt in a magazine or quilt flyer. It is very
simple except for the pine trees. There are 16 squares in one block and
then the pine tree block. I have never made a pine tree before, so this
looks like a challenge for me. Since I have only a picture and no
instructions, so will try to graft out the pine tree block after
deciding how big to make my squares. If any one on this newsgroup knows
how to make pine trees I could sure use your input. I keep asking
myself why I try doing things like this.
Sandy$

Is it a stylyzed pine tree like this one: http://quilting.about.com/od/
blockofthemonth/ss/christmas_tree.htm, or is it realistic looking like a
photograph.

Brian Christiansen