Old September 6th 10, 04:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Default How To Become a Basket Case!

Magnificent! You're my hero!
Roberta in D

On Mon, 6 Sep 2010 08:50:16 -0700 (PDT), John
wrote:

This is the last of these things I am going to do. They are just too
hard to sew. When you have to sew together 4 layers of canvas, two
layers of batting and Pellon stiffener, it is more than a simple
mechanical sewing machine can handle. I had to hand sew the bottom to
the side by rotating the hand wheel to advance the needle. Anyway,
There it is and it sits at the end of my cutting table awaiting the
job of swallowing vast amounts of cuttings. I think it might have been
worth all the trouble, but just not again.
Size, 14" diameter x 16" high. That's it.

http://picasaweb.google.com/ljtaylor...25370517077634

John