Old June 30th 10, 09:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Default Fractal 53 WIP on rctnp

Nancy wrote:
On Jun 30, 1:47 pm, Gillian Murray wrote:
Nancy wrote:
I've posted a picture on rctnp of
my progess on Fractal 53 as well
as pictures of some other projects
I've finished since I last posted any
pictures, excluding Xmas ornaments
that got given as presents or put away
before I had a chance to take pictures.
Nancy

Nancy...the Fractal is awesome. I remember being enamoured by a cat
picture which had all different shades of blue. Then I told myself that
it would definitely be a permanent UFO!!

Thank you. I can understand permanent UFOs. But, for some
reason I do manage to finish most projects...it's just the "final"
finishing that never gets done.

You need a wee break...and then onto the next page.

I started on a bookmark. It sure is going faster than
the Fractal.

Nancy

I think Lucille is tired of bookmarks...aren't you, Lucille??