Old January 30th 08, 12:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
WitchyStitcher

Default Time for another Roll Call?

I'm Linda from PATCHogue, NY aka Witchystitcher. I've been quilting
for about 15 years - every since my girls decided they were too cool
to wear clothes make by mommy. I've been married to DH for 34 years
and have two grown girls who live in Alexandria and southern Maryland.
I am a special education teacher and I run a quilt club for 4th and
5th graders.

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 01:29:51 +0000, Sally Swindells
wrote:

As Cornwoman wrote 'Now I want to
know more about each of you! Please tell!!