Old January 13th 05, 12:52 PM
Jim Moore

Default New Ebay rates!! Ouch!!

Hello all you beaders.

What might your thoughts be on this little email message I just received.

Another banner year for Ebay.
They offered free listings or fees for the Tsunami tragedy.. must be trying
to recoup there money.

Jim Moore

What was life like before Ebay?

Just click on the below URL and let me know your thoughts on this bull----

http://www2.ebay.com:80/aw/marketing...05-01-12075944

The eBay user " has sent the following message to the group:
eBay Announcements

from:
to: eBay Announcements

***eBay.com / eBay Motors Fee Changes***
Date: 01/12/05 Time: 08:03:05 AM PST

Today, we announced that eBay.com and eBay Motors will be making changes to
the fee structure effective February 18, 2005. Items that are scheduled to
begin on eBay.com or eBay Motors after midnight Pacific Time on February 18,
2005 will be charged based on the new fees.

If you have not already received an email from eBay with details of these
changes, please click here
[
http://www2.ebay.com:80/aw/marketing...5-01-12075944] to view the
detailed announcement on our Announcement Board.

from this group by clicking on the "Remove Me" link under Group Controls.

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SIGN UP FOR EMAIL ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you know of anyone else who you think would like to receive our
announcements in email form, please have them go to the Announcement Board
Group in the Community section of eBay. They can get there by:
1) Going to www.ebay.com http://www.ebay.com
2) Clicking on Community in the top header
3) Clicking on "eBay Groups" in the "People" square
4) Going to the "News and Events" heading and clicking on the
"Announcements" link.
5) Clicking "eBay Announcements" on the next page
From this page, just click "Join Group" on the right-hand side, and you're
all set!
You can also go straight to the Announcement Board Group homepage by using
this URL: http://groups.ebay.com/forum.jspa?forumID=1072

TO GET TO THE ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD DIRECTLY:
1) Click Community in the header at the top of almost every eBay page
2) Click on "General Announcements" in the "News" box
Please note: Please do not reply to these emails, as we will be unable to
answer them. Thanks!

Note: Some group members may not be able to view messages with HTML tags.
They can change their group Preference by selecting the HTML button next to
the 'Receive email in' option.

If you do not wish to receive email communications from this group, log on
to groups.ebay.com and then select "My Groups." From there, click "Prefs"
next to the group name and select the "No" check box next to "Receive email
sent to the entire group."

Visit our Privacy Policy
(http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/png-priv.html) and User Agreement
(http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/png-user.html) if you have any
questions.

Copyright © 2004 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
owners.

eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.

eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125

Another banner year for Ebay.
They offered free listings or fees for the Tsunami tradegdy.. must be trying
to recoup there money.

Jim Moore

What was life like before Ebay?

My religion is simple....