Old October 13th 04, 08:00 AM
KJ

How sweet Kaila. I'm sure I will have a good time hanging with old friends
I haven't seen for a while. Thanks for the prayers for cooler weather.....I
think they worked for the Midwest instead of Arizona. It's supposed to get
quite a bit chillier about the time I leave here. Oh well.

--
Kathyl
remove "nospam-" before mchsi

"Sk8eraunt" wrote in message
I'll be staying in the Gainey Ranch Suites near my old neighborhood.

Gainey Ranch is beautiful. Sometimes my daughter and I treat ourselves

(ok, I
treat her) to their Sunday brunch by the pool. Then we walk around the

Borgata
and buy just one thing...just enough so that we can say we bought

something!

I hope you have a wonderful time this weekend. I prayed for cooler

weather for
you, but it looks like it'll still be around 90 degrees.

kaila