Old September 12th 03, 12:30 AM
frood

I suppose I should answer, or at least let you know why I'm asking. I do not
have a quilt on my bed that I made. We are currently using a vintage quilt
that I bought as a summer spread, but when the weather turns colder, we'll
house have at least 1 (most have 2) quilts on their beds, but I haven't made
one for DH and I yet.

When I finish my Millennium quilt (I do have until the next millenium,
right?), that will go on our bed, but not for everyday. I'd like that to
become an heirloom, so I don't want to use it much. Eventually, I'd love a
quilt for each season, and one for Christmas. But I have to start somewhere!
My favorite season is Fall, and my favorite song is Moondance, by Van
Morrison. I'd really love to incorporate the feeling I get when I hear that
song into a quilt. I'll know the idea when it comes to me, but I just want
to get an idea of what other quilters have on their beds, to help kick start
the design process. I'm not looking for suggestions from you all (it's a
very personal song to DH and I), I'm just trying to see what others do.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply