Old September 12th 03, 12:06 AM
Diana Curtis

That sounds like thee most beautiful quilt I have ever heard of.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Connie Einarson" wrote in message
s.com...
Yes, I do have a quilt on my bed. No, I didn't make it. What does it
look like??

Well, to be gentle, it is so ugly it is cute. But it has a story to
tell. Fifteen years ago, our house burned down. We live just outside a
very small town, and everyone banded together to help us out. They had
a big shower for us, and the Lutheran ladies (not my church) presented
us with 5 quilts. They had been making them for missions in Africa, and
just picked 5 to give us. It is a queen sized quilt, made of polyester
2 inch squares. They are very dark squares and came from old polyester
leisure suits, I think. The backing is an old black prequilted
bedspread. It weighs a ton, is impossible to decorate around, and stays
on my bed because it makes me feel loved.

Connie from ND

frood wrote:

Do you have a quilt on your bed? Did you make it? What does it look

like?
Why did you decide on that? Will LN really finish her own quilt?