Old August 5th 03, 10:42 PM
Kay Lancaster

I can always store the quilt properly but I don't really want to just put it
in a cupboard to be forgotten and not enjoyed. Problem is, the thing doesn't
really look good anywhere in my house and *that* is frustrating! My decor is
all purples and greens and this majorly **PINK** quilt looks really odd

Drag it to the regular fabric store next time you go, and see what it might
look like through a purplish organza or georgette. Might be enough to
tone it to your decor. You could either slipstitch the sheer overlay to the
top, or make a "pillowcase", and perhaps tie through it.