Old March 3rd 06, 05:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default European stash raid

YUMMMMMM. I wonder if I should have looked for this when we were in
Scotland? Darn. The things you learn about after the fact!
KJ

"Quilterin" wrote in message
. ..
Mozartkuglen are balls of marzipan covered with nougat and dark chocolat -
or balls of nougat covered with marzipan and dark chocolat. Courts of law
have been troubled to determine which kind are the "original"
Mozartkugeln. I don't care either way, love them all :-) And yes, there is
a Mozart (chocolat) liqueur. The bottle looks like a giant Mozartkugel
(kugel = ball).

Uschi

"KJ" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Ok what am I missing? Is this a chocolate, a pastry or what? Isn't
there a Mozart chocolate liqueur?
I hope Jo had a comfortable trip to Paris. The weather looks a bit
rugged for travel.
KJ

"Patti" wrote in message
Oh no! If Mozartkugeln are involved, you'll have to include me. I
don't think I'll ever forget the first time I bit into one of those!
Mmmmm ...
.
In message , Quilterin
writes
OK, I'll bring some Mozartkugeln, as 2006 is Mozart year here in
Austria.

I'll guess we'll have to leave her the blues and yellows if we want nice
stars in the swap? So I'll settle for the purples.

Uschi

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill