Old March 3rd 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default European stash raid

Ok what am I missing? Is this a chocolate, a pastry or what? Isn't there a
Mozart chocolate liqueur?
I hope Jo had a comfortable trip to Paris. The weather looks a bit rugged
for travel.
KJ

"Patti" wrote in message
Oh no! If Mozartkugeln are involved, you'll have to include me. I don't
think I'll ever forget the first time I bit into one of those! Mmmmm ...
.
In message , Quilterin
writes
OK, I'll bring some Mozartkugeln, as 2006 is Mozart year here in Austria.

I'll guess we'll have to leave her the blues and yellows if we want nice
stars in the swap? So I'll settle for the purples.

Uschi

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill