Old August 29th 04, 08:27 PM
Debbi

Bev,

Whenever I manage to get out to Pittsburgh to see my daughter, would love to
meet up with along with Mickie. Had planned to be out there over Halloween
weekend, but looks like daughter is taking off with some of her new friends
from the dorm that weekend. I will keep you informed when I make it out .

Debbi in SO CA

"Buckeye Bev" wrote in message
m...
I've been lurking for quite sometime, unable to post thru my ISP for
some unkown reason; finally decided to go Google and say hello. :-)
(I've been reading the r.c.t.q. since 1995 when I bought my first
computer)
Had a mini-r.c.t.q meetup last Sunday with Vickie in Cleveland and
Mickie Swall. We did lunch and went to a quilt shop. Mickie and I
had a Challenge block exchange; she gave me four fat quarters last
August and we both made blocks. I gave Mickie and Vickie a collection
of Civil War 12" fabric squares this time and we'll do a swop of Log
Cabin blocks next August.
Miz Sairey was with us in 8 X 10 glossy form.....she sat next to me at
Bob Evans and watched me eat my open-face roast beef sandwich.
Hope you're all getting LOTS of quilty projects completed, and wishing
all of you a good week.
In Stitches,
Buckeye Bev