Old September 26th 03, 03:46 AM
Coleen

Patti --

Well, if I had been able to pick, I would have chosen something other than a
King Size very hard pattern (Hidden Wells) for my first quilting project,
but this was a class that I took with my oldest daughter. Even she (the
experienced quilter) agreed that this was a rather complicated pattern for a
beginner. But it is done now, and hopefully you all will be able to see it
sometime next week.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

"Patti" wrote in message
Well done, indeed, Coleen!
First quilts are so special. Mine was just a tiny little placemat - but
I still have it; and look at its cut off points quite fondly!!!
Each quilt has its own charm, but the first time you see what actually
happens, when all the stages come together, is magical.
.