Old May 10th 04, 03:47 PM
Slinky

Yep. 2-ply Jamieson Smith jumper yarn at 9spi. ~65000 stitches. My
friend and I each did the math independently based on my many swatches
and came up with the same number. I considered running it past Meg
but decided that I'd rather knit the thing than debate my methods

On Mon, 10 May 2004 14:08:47 GMT, (Mirjam
Bruck-Cohen) wrote:

SLINKY 2 kg ????? 2000 grams ,,,, are you sure
Wow
my first sweater for my husband [ than boyfriend] was ALLLLLLL cables
,,, it wa 1700 of wool ,,,, quite warm ,, still got parts of it, cut
up made into floor rug
mirjam
t about a month working to modify a colorwork (Meg Swanson's