Old September 12th 04, 04:06 PM
georg

CNYstitcher wrote:

Was in JoAnns a few days ago just looking, wasting time...testing out
the new glasses (definite difference, but NO headaches!!) and I saw the
most disgusting thing they could ever put in front of a
quilter......pre-pieced quilt blocks!! Yep, the entire block put
together already, about $5 per block. All you need to do is buy however
many you need for your desired size, stitche them together into
rows/columns and add the batting/backing

I saw these too, and I all could do was gag about the ugliness of the
garish fabric choices.

And they weren't even pink or floral. They were chartreuse, orange and
other colors.

-georg