Old January 11th 04, 02:09 AM
Diana Curtis

And the Big Scary Teef!
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Kate Dicey" wrote in message
Chipper wrote:

Hi Muggywort, (love that!
It is hard when you're memory challenged, (speaking for myself), but

nobody
here seems to mind...maybe they forget too?
I tend to assign cartoon characters to folks to help me keep things
straight...(I'm like the gopher in the Winnie-the Pooh cartoons. I pop

in
and out, bumble around, and fall into my own holes a lot.)
Just hang in there and say 'yes' and laugh and sound like you know what
you're talking about. You'll fit right in.
chipper (never known for sound advice

"Muggywort" wrote in message
I'm not sure if this is off-topic or not. I'd like to get to know the
people here, so I will recognize names. Is there an introduction file
area where people have posted intros, so I can make a list of names,
places and what the person quilts, so I can become familiar with you
all? If not, how on earth did you keep each other straight when you
first came here?

MuggyWort

I'm the one with the big furry ears!
--