Old January 11th 04, 12:25 AM
Johanna Gibson

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 08:16:46 -0600, Muggywort
wrote:

I'm not sure if this is off-topic or not. I'd like to get to know the
people here, so I will recognize names. Is there an introduction file
area where people have posted intros, so I can make a list of names,
places and what the person quilts, so I can become familiar with you
all? If not, how on earth did you keep each other straight when you
first came here?

MuggyWort

We're a nosy lot, and can chat for ages. Some folks post more often
then others, so in a way it's easier to get to know them than the
folks who post infrequently.
I suppose folks have already asked you what sort of chocolate you
like? And do you have Quilt Inspectors (furry friends, or children)?
Whereabouts do you live, and how long have you been into quilting?
Does anyone in your family quilt? How many quilts have you made?
I like all sorts of chocolate except for white chocolate, which is
made from cocoa butter and is therefore not really chocolate at all.
I have a Siamese cat, Sasha - 10 years old, and Mat my partner - 30
years old. I've been reading about quilts for about 10 years, but
took the plunge into RCTQ about 6 years ago and made my first quilt
about 3 years ago. I've made about 4 quilts. My mum made a couple
quilts when I was small. Here are a few of my quilts, plus my QI
Sasha - but my hair is much longer now! :
http://www.scampi.pwp.blueyonder.co....e/Jo_page.html

Yours,

-- Jo in Scotland