Old January 10th 04, 11:29 PM
Sharon Harper

LOL Diana - hope that you didn't remember me so much at first!! I was going
to suggest doing a google search on "introduction" or "newbie" as most
people when they intro themselves to the group have that in the subject
line. But alas, it is true, some of us do stick out more than others!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
For me it was just a matter of finding the most easy to remember names and
personalitys first ( you can take that anyway you like but what I mean is
the most outspoken, and quirky names and temperments, then the others

became
more familiar as the years went by. Squeaky wheels are the easiest to
remember. :-)
HTH
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
"Muggywort" wrote in message
I'm not sure if this is off-topic or not. I'd like to get to know the
people here, so I will recognize names. Is there an introduction file
area where people have posted intros, so I can make a list of names,
places and what the person quilts, so I can become familiar with you
all? If not, how on earth did you keep each other straight when you
first came here?

MuggyWort