Old January 10th 04, 08:51 PM
Patti

Hullo Abby
It's good to meet you; hope you'll sit a while! I'm so glad someone
remembered the header of the intro thread. I remembered the thread, but
couldn't remember the title. I've been here three years, and it
certainly gets easier. Some people (like me!) pop up a lot! It does
take a good while to get all the folk, and their stories straight. It's
a great adventure. So many friends to learn about.
..
In article , Muggywort
writes
After a great suggestion from a group member, I am starting a list of
people on the group to keep in my notebook that goes everywhere with
me and has my life in it. (Heaven forbid I lose the book.) I'm going
to put in names of members I "meet", places of residence, e-mail
address if I can figure it out and what the person likes to quilt.
That might help me get my head on. I'm going to allot four lines for
each person, and that may be enough to get me started.

Anyway, if anyone wants to get me straight, I'm Abby in southeast
Arkansas, married for 25 years with three grown children (at least
they think they are grown) and I'm currently working on an applique
sampler that shows snow scenes, a duck quilt for my son, and samplers
for each of my daughters. Also a quick-fuse quilt for my boss for next
Christmas. Hope to get all of them finished this year. Keep your
fingers crossed for me.

MuggyWort

--
Best Regards