Old October 24th 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Michael[_2_]

Default Damn Basement Bandits...

Very nice! I wonder why they don't want them anymore? They were
obviously made for that location. I would think it would be difficult
to sell a set of three windows that were custom-built for a specific
location.

You mention basement bandits. Is $1K apiece for them dirt cheap? I'm
not overly familiar with pricing, but they look like they could each
be put together in about a day's time. If there's $200 in materials
in one, that's $800 for labor and overhead. Take a hundred out of
that and a guy would still have enough to get drunk on.

Michael