Old March 28th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Spring Inspirations?

Howdy!
Spring--that would be that 2 week period we went thru' mid-March;
from here on we're heading into summer. g

Blue & yellow, that says Spring to me.
Of course, blue & yellow makes green-- perfect!
Also, the current Kaffe Fassett collections make for a blooming good spring.

Ragmop/Sandy--remembering when Carol was at the Arlington Texas guild
in July, a couple of years ago... oy! July in Texas!!!

On 3/27/06 4:53 PM, in article
, "
wrote:

Hi everyone:
With the weather beginning to warm up here in New Hampshire and
anticipating the gorgeous spring colors to follow, I am itching to
create a new wall quilt featuring spring colors. Yellow, purple and
green are on the top of my list, but I am also wondering what color
combinations make others think of spring.
So, what does spring look like to you?
All the best,
Carol
www.caroldoak.com