Old March 28th 06, 12:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Spring Inspirations?

Spring is a rainbow to me! Wow, every color imaginable! Purple,
white, pink, and yellow pansie faces - tulips in red and pink and
purple - hyacinths coming up - my lilies in white and yellow and these
gorgeous shades of oranges, peaches and yellows! Big blue and violet
irises! This past week I have had gerbera daisies in my front porch
pot blooming in bright orange and yellow! And the greens, WOW, bright
yellow green as the oak starts putting out new growth, a deeper, richer
green in the stems of the narcissus, the kelly green stems of the
irises and lilies - the dark, rich green of the pansy plants.

The robins are here, the robins are here announcing the arrival of
spring! The busy little announcers in their rusty red vests with their
delicate white eye-liner! The cardinals and the jays are shouting
their joy of spring in bright, screaming red and deep, ocean blue.

And the sky! It was absolutely breathtaking this weekend without a
cloud one! It was windswept blues in shades ranging from teal to royal
and in the evening sunsets it was lavender, pink, purple, orange, peach
and baby blue.

Spring is just a rainbow of color to me, that's for sure! For me,
winter is all about grey and brown and earth tones so I delight when
the rainbow comes back and announces all new beginnings!

Charis and shalom!
Tina